Friday 21 February 2014

Short Song Story

Hey Guys! I thought of song stories during class. Basically I'm writing a short story on a song :)
I've chosen Therapy by All Time Low which you can listen to here. Well... enjoy!




I sat in the office.
The office I hated for my whole life.
My parents are super rich.
Thats a good thing right?
We'll never live in poverty and I'm thankful for that.
Although, they don't really care about me.
They sent me to therapy and hoped for the best.
Nothing good has come from it.
I can never tell the doctors why I'm so... sad
All I want is a hug.
For someone to tell me it's all right.
But I haven't gotten any of that.
My parents have told me it's just a phase.
So I should get up and face the world.
But it's not that easy.
No one wants to talk to me.
I wear the same black clothes everyday.
I shut people out.
I am bullied and avoided.
But thats life.
And life sucks.
 photo rect6366_zpsb020401c.png

8 comments:

  1. GAHH
    See? I knew you had a writer's side to you.
    And a dark one, but...
    That's beside the point
    I WUV YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't care what you say, life should not be viewed as boring!
    SomeOne loves you and thinks you're more amazing than the winking stars, the most perfect snowflake, and the gossamer northern lights =) He should know - He created all those things.
    I think your blog is beautiful and the title is really neat!
    Count me as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. OH MEH GOSH YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you're really good! Very deep message and amazing writing :)

    ReplyDelete