Thursday 27 February 2014

Memories in Pictues



Hey guys! Today I don't really have any ideas so I'm just going to post pictures with little captions :)

 Jake from Adventure Time
 Laurel doing an epic high kick 
 New Years Cake (I had way too much of it)
 My attractive brother
THIS WAS FOR A SCIENCE PROJECT. I REALLY LIKE IT BUT IDK WHY.


_______________________________________________________

I don't know if this is what you want to see but please leave comments down below! I love to hear what you think! Also I really want to thank Rose for doing my design! It's amazing and I couldn't have done a better job.. Actually, no one could've done a better job :)


 photo rect6366_zpsb020401c.png

9 comments:

  1. AAAUUUDREEEEEEYYYY BAD PHOTO!!!! :(
    And your science fair project <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you are too sweet Audrey. <3

    These photos are fabulous! :)

    xoxo,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so nice!
    Haha Laurel! That's how I'll picture you from now on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See Audrey, this is what you did... -_-
      Jk, with a little bit of seriousness. :)

      Delete
  4. Ohmygoodness...that is the cutest little "scroll to top" button I have ever seen.
    I love kitties!

    ReplyDelete