Wednesday 5 March 2014

Ideas



Hey guys! So for this blog I really want to have 2 series that I do. I've been thinking of writing 'My Fangirl Story' or a series on my OC (Original Character). I'll write two short descriptions on them below and then you can vote.

OC Story


This is Marvel. She's your average weirdo. 
She listens to music 'normal' girls don't
She spends all of her time on the internet
Her biggest dream is to travel the world in a punk rock band.
Now that wish may come true.
A punk rock boy
In her class
Starting a band with his friends.
What luck
But Marvel is worried they won't want her
No one has wanted her
So she kept silent

ALSO BECAUSE I DREW HER ORIGINALLY I MIGHT POST THAT LATER

My Fangirl Story


I'll probably write about important fangirl language and how I got into things.
This is really short :)



 photo rect6366_zpsb020401c.png
















1 comment:

  1. Do both.
    That is a commandment. AND HURRY UP FINISH WRITING THE FF

    ReplyDelete