Saturday 22 March 2014

Favourites of March




So I haven't really been writing a lot. I had a few tests and other things so I didn't really get to update the blog.. But I'm doing it now! This is a new series of posts called Favourites. Basically every month (I'll try) I will tell you a few of my favourite things from the month. So let's go!

Website:
Probably Netflix. I've been watching all of my favourite movies and TV shows. Also Netflix's design is very nice. They don't change it that often and it's very simple :)

Snack:
Cadbury Fingers. So my mom has been buying giant boxes of Cadbury Finger and they're so good. I can eat a whole package by myself (Which normally gets me in trouble)

Movie or TV Show:
I watched Divergent yesterday and it was so good. I don't want to spoil it so I'll talk about Rise of the Guardians. That movie is so perfect. The animation is incredible and Jack Frost is really hot.
(We were all thinking that. Don't lie)

Song(s):
I have a top 3. So in no particular order:
If These Sheet Were States by All Time Low
Heartache on the Big Screen by 5 Seconds of Summer
Celebrity Status by Marianas Trench

Game:
I've been obsessed with the game 2048. It's so addicting but also really hard. I normally play it while watching Netflix. I strongly recommend it. 

Fandom:
5SOSFam had a lot going on this month and music being released. It was very exciting and you should definitely pre-order their EP 'She Looks So Perfect'. (It was only around $4!) 

Book:
The 'Maximum Ride' series is amazing. The writing is amazing and always inspires me to write more.

Random Thing:
I am participating in Camp NaNoWriMo  in the month of April and I'm super stoked. My username is 'audreyisweird' if you want to join me :)




 photo rect6366_zpsb020401c.png

1 comment:

  1. DIVERGENT :) :) :) :)
    5SOS <3 <3 <3 <3
    CAMP: ASDFGHJKL
    Yay for March Faves :)

    ReplyDelete