Wednesday 26 March 2014

This or That Tag


This or That Tag

I've been tagged by the lovely Laurel to do this :)

The rules: Answer the questions given to you, give the people you nominate the same questions, nominate three people and let them know they've been tagged. 

1. Summer or Winter?
Uh.. Swinter? I really love both seasons because you can wear shorts in the summer and sweaters in the winter. Also because both of them are excellent photography seasons :)

2. Blue or Pink?
Blue.. Not a big fan of pink

3. Frozen or Brave?
This is really hard. Brave tells the tale of a strong women who can handle herself. Frozen is the story of two sisters slowly becoming 'best buddies' again. I'm going to say Frozen because their soundtrack is killer.

4.Art or Reading?
This is really hard. I love art and reading. I'm going to say reading because its very cozy and such. Also because I'm a giant book nerd :)

5. Christmas or Birthday?
Christmas definitely. I love giving and getting gifts. Also the food is amazing.
 
6. Flip flops or boots?
Boots. Especially Doc Martens :) 

7. Roses or Daisies? 
Roses. Dangerous and good looking.

8. Cat or Dog? 
I honestly have no idea. Both. They are both extremely adorable. 

9. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Vanille

10. Europe or Asia?
Europe most definitely. All of my favourite youtubers live there. Also because the accents are so cool.

11. Raspberries or Blackberries?
Raspberries because they have cool spelling. I also hate the seeds in blackberries. I have a method for them not to get stuck in my teeth though.

12. Vintage or Modern?
Depends. Modern houses and clothes are cool. Vintage furniture and knick-knacks are interesting as well.

13. Pasta or Soup?
Soup because its warm and you can drink it out of mugs. (It's true!)

14. Elephant or Lion?
Lion. Very fierce.

15. Long hair or Short hair?
Long hair. My mom won't let me grow mine out though :(

16. Beach or Water Park?
Both. I'm obsessed with both. Although it depends on quality. 

That was really fun! I wish I did more tags :)

I nominate:

I will be putting up the first chapter of  'Marvel' soon :) I've redrawn her so I'll post that too :)


 photo rect6366_zpsb020401c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment